We’re always on the lookout for new talent to join the Shiner Family. Please check out our current vacancies. If we don’t have anything advertised right now, feel free to send your CV in to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter so that we can keep you on file for when a relevant role becomes available.
Accurate, dedicated and knowledgeable, our Warehouse team are focussed to ensure that our products reach our customers quickly. We are looking for Goods-In Operative to join our team.
What will I be doing?
• Unloading products and merchandise as it is received.
• Putting the received stock into the allocated location, ensuring it is stacked on shelves in a safe and secure manner.
• Palletising and securely wrapping stock.
• Replenishing the pick face.
• Accurately inputting data onto the Warehouse Management System.
• Ensuring standards of health and safety, hygiene and security are met.
• Liaising with the warehouse team and management.
• Maintaining and continuing to improve these processes and activities.
• Performing ad-hoc additional duties as required, including assistance with the Goods-Out team.
We are a friendly, down to earth and hardworking team, with our Head Office located in Aztec West. We offer a competitive salary in addition to lifestyle benefits and a fantastic working environment. We endeavour to respond quickly to all applications so if interested please submit your CV with a short covering note and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Want to stock our brands? Great. Just a few questions to get us started. Please fill in the attached form and one of our Sales team will come back to you.
Looking for a new distributor? We know what we’re doing at Shiner. We have the knowledge, experience and structure that are vital in maximising sales for your brand. We’ve been doing this since 1976; you’re in safe hands. If you want to hear more about how we work and what we could do for you, please fill in the form below and we will come straight back to you.